SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper Overview
The SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper software works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports, and which ports are not connected or free. When you are in charge with maintaining a LAN network, you might need to explore the computers connected to the switch ports and since everyone wants to complete all tasks as quickly as possible, you can rely on the SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper to make your work easier. You can download this software from the download button given at the bottom of this post.
This application installs without any issues and does not even require a very high performing computer in order to function smoothly it also runs on any operating system newer than Windows XP. But not supported on XP and this is also not an issue because XP is not longer available in market. The main window of the application is initially blank and it can be populated with data as soon as you specify the SNMP devices you want to work with. You need to enter not only the switch hostname and community string, but also the details regarding the router and its SNMP version, then assign a name to the device and test the connection.
Features of SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper
- Shows what is connected to switch ports in a table format.
- Pulls ARP table from a router to display IP information of connected clients/devices.
- Scans the current subnet for MAC-to-IP address mappings if there is no router.
- Comes in two editions: a GUI application and a console/CLI application for using in scripts.
- Allows direct launch of other applications and tools for convenience and easy management.
SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper
- Full Setup Size: 8 MB
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to install ?
- Turn off internet.
- Turn off windows defender real time protection.
- Turn off antivirus , If any.
- Run the setup but don’t launch the application before activated
- Run keygen and select the switch port mapper and click on the patch button and then click on generate button.
- Copy the key.
- Launch the application
- Select the Enter License Key from Help menu.
- Paste the License key and click on Ok button.
- You can turn on all the settings(internet/antivirus/windows defender) once the software is activated.