To create an EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) instance in AWS, follow these steps:
- Log in to your AWS account.
- Navigate to the EC2 dashboard by clicking on the “EC2” service.
- Click on the “Launch Instance” button.
- Choose an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) for the instance.
- Select an instance type that best suits your needs.
- Configure the instance details, such as the number of instances, network settings, and storage options.
- Add any additional storage or tags if needed.
- Configure security group settings to allow access to the instance.
- Review the configuration details and launch the instance.
- Once the instance is launched, you can connect to it using remote desktop, SSH, or other methods.
Note: It’s important to make sure that you understand the pricing and billing details of EC2 instances before launching them to avoid unexpected charges.