Algorius Net Viewer Overview
Algorius Net Viewer is a comprehensive application which provides users with a network solution where all the needs and requirements can be fulfilled and achieved. Either it could be a small or business scale it can easily integrate into the process and make it flexible and more convenient. It comes with advanced structure visualization and monitoring capabilities and features, allowing the efficient management of resources and fast troubleshooting of workstations and servers. You can download this application from the given download button at bottom of this post.
Algorius Net Viewer has various advanced features where it includes various useful features which makes work more easier. Through the application, users can administrate their network and monitor the network without leaving the workspace. Users can also control the services, servers, workstations , routes , switches , wireless controllers (WLC) and other network devices. Users can retrieve or refresh the data through various supported protocols. It will send users information and data. It has SNMP, WMI protocols supported too. It is a possibility to monitor more than 100,000 devices from each instance which is a big number. Just deploy the application, and network and let the application deal with the other stuff.
Features of Algorius Net Viewer
- Network solution.
- Monitoring and tracking.
- Administrate the usage.
- Various reports and useful details.
- Scale with hundreds of devices.
- Notify through different chat platforms.
- Troubleshoot workstations and servers
Algorius Net Viewer Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Algorius Net Viewer
- Full Setup Size: 18 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version
System Requirements For Algorius Net Viewer
Your PC should meet below system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.