DameWare Mini Remote Control Overview
DameWare Mini Remote Control is a powerful remote-control program which uses Microsoft Windows API calls to interact with the local and remote machines. By using this program, we can quickly and easily deploy the client agent service to remote machines with no machine reboots. we can also remote control any machine located on LAN or WAN quickly. DameWare Mini Remote Control is lightweight, easy-to-use and very user friendly. You can download this software from download button given at the bottom of this post.
This software provides a wide range of features like shared sessions, interactive smart card login, remote smart card authentication, multiple monitor environments, restrict access based on IP Filtering or Local/Global Group membership, MSI package for installation of Client Agent, connection through DameWare Mini Remote Control is a remote control application for help desks of any size. This program allows you to share screens, chat, transfer files and initiate MRC, RDP or VNC sessions, remotely connect to systems that are powered-off or in a crashed state, chat with end-users to pinpoint and resolve issues, transfer files, and capture screenshots, and more.
Features of DameWare Mini Remote Control
- Desktop sharing and remote control
- Remote access to sleeping and powered-off computers
- Multi-factor authentication
- Flexible user access control
- Customize and automatically deploy remote control agents
- Remote session tools and utilities and more.
DameWare Mini Remote Control Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: DameWare Mini Remote Control
- Full Setup Size: 148 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For DameWare Mini Remote Control
Make sure your PC meets below system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to install ?
- Turn off internet.
2. Turn off windows defender real time protection.
3. Turn off antivirus , If any.
4. Run the setup file but don’t open
5. Run the keygen.
6. Click on generate button
7. Click on Enter licensing information button
8. Click on check box – I access the internet via a proxy server
9. Click on option box – This server does not have internet access. Guide me through offline manual activation
10. Click on Next button
11. Click on Copy uniquie Machine ID button
12. Paste the ID in window which was opened by keygen and enter a name
13. Click on generate button. It will open a window to save a file.
14. Save the DRS-Commercial-get file on desktop
15. Click on browse button and select the DRS-Commercial-get file from desktop
16. Click on open button
17. Click on Next button
18. Click on Finish button
19. You can turn on all above settings once software is activated.