SiteMonitor Enterprise Overview
SiteMonitor Enterprise is a application that lets us monitor websites and get their response time to find out whether they are still running or not. It is an intelligent application that enables you to view the status of your hosts and websites from a remote location by using program’s web interface and will notify you via SMS or e-mail each time a problem occurs with your websites. It is an efficient and widely used application in the field of status monitoring of any desired website. The program records program activity and lets you inspect it in external files. The application not only checks at fixed timed intervals that your website or host is still functioning correctly. The program comes with a clean and intuitive interface offering most amazing features, powerful tools as well as exceptional techniques that make it an easy to install and easy to configure application. You can download this software from download button given at bottom of this post.
It includes a built-in configuration utility that helps you configure the application. Using this smart tool, you can add as many websites or hosts to the monitor list, provided that you fill in details regarding the host type HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, DNS, TCP port. It also gives you the ability to rename groups, edit the email template, modify the default site checkup frequency together with the HTTP and TCP timeout, specify the HTTP headers to send with requests, apply a proxy configuration, schedule automatic action on site failures. open a file, run an app, send email or ask the tool to run at every Windows startup until further notice. Statistics info from websites are saved in CSV logs allowing you to generate response and server uptime reports which are accessible from the SiteMonitor Enterprise web interface.
Features of SiteMonitor Enterprise
- Monitor websites and get their response time to find out whether they are still running or not.
- View the status of your hosts and websites from a remote location by using the program’s web interface.
- Notify via SMS or e-mail each time a problem occurs with your website.
- Ensure that the returned data is correct.
- Includes a built-in configuration utility that helps you configure the application to suit your needs.
- Allows you add as many websites or hosts to the monitor list as we want.
- Ability to rename groups, edit the email template.
- Specify the HTTP headers to send with requests.
- Schedule automatic actions on site failures e.g. open a file, run an app, send email.
- Creates CSV log files containing details about you website.
SiteMonitor Enterprise Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SiteMonitor Enterprise
- Setup Size: 22 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements for iteMonitor Enterprise
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
How to install ?
- Turn off internet.
- Turn off windows defender real time protection.
- Turn off antivirus , If any.
- Run the iteMonitor Enterprise setup but don’t open once installed
- Run the key maker and copy the key.
- Open iteMonitor Enterprise
- Go to help menu and license
- Paste the key
- Click on ok
- You can turn on all above settings once software is activated.